Glen Reports

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Trance sounds soo good

takes away all your worries, makes u feel fresh(aaha)
trance, trance, n more trance...

tell you something... i dont really appreciate ppl policing me as someone did today. lemme me live my life.. had been a good baba all these years.. not that me gonna be a bad boy uh the villan...

and the frnd went to the extent of threatenig to go to my mom n tip her off abt her sonny's deeds!..
well i offered my mom's no.. thats the least i can do naa... for somone whoz gonna correct me..
;-)

ok well aahh now tht u might have realised tht i am writing this just for the sake of writing something... but to tell u something, no one has really understod me... well some of my pals have to an extent... have.. but they are just a handful... handful might be too much in this context... cant find another term. and i love being me.. at times. . yes am not serious... havent really thought abt my future.. and i dont worry abt it too coz i know.. GOD has it all laid down for me.. so y worry.. whatever thats gonna happen will happen.

a nice piece of advice.... by steve jobs "Live like this is gonna be ur last day, do whatever u want to do n can".. well not excatly the excat phrase.. bit modified, for my convinience

well good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home