Glen Reports

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

my drmZ

Found some time off to blog and sure it feels fastidious .

About my dream house. It should be in the middle of a very green plot. With lot of trees… Trees as in.. mangoes, champa’s, gauva’s and all the fruits that smell n taste good.. my house should be very airy.. all the rooms shd have windows.. but one.. where I can put on my music loud without bothering others… and the top floor.. one portion should be kind of transparent.. to let in light.. and I should be able to sense the rain as it flows down the roof! The compound should have a small hut like thing.. behing.. where I can lie flat after a beer… experiencing the true beauty of nature…

Pretty wild isn’t it..

Now abt my life partner… if there is one in store for me.. guess I said it before.. am still confused whether to go for someone whom I know or for someone whoz kind of strange.. the arranged funda… isn’t it thrilling to spend some time.. ie the initial days with someone whoz an unfamiliar person.. mmm ee heee

Wild again!!!

Apart from this … I want my parents to be happy.. have seen many son’s givin their parents a bad time after marriage.. hope I don’t end up like them…

God help me thru…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home